请坚持听到第二段 有人妖音=v=
各种口胡断气真愉快
BAD APPLE!!
Ever on and on I continue circling
每次都这样 我总是在不停打转
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
唯我心头恨 滞留在这痛苦的圆盘上
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
随后慢慢地 遗忘 心渐渐地消失
And suddenly I see that I can't break free
我突然警觉 我已 无法挣脱
I'm slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
我跌倒在那 永恒而黑暗的缝隙
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
我一无所感 唯有伤痛和麻痹的痛苦
To tell me who I am who I was
我到底是谁 未知之物 遍及脑海
Uncertainty enveloping my mind Till I can't break free
这不确定性 依然 无法挣脱
And maybe it's a dream Maybe nothing else is real
也许那是梦 也许不存在真实
But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel
但这也没有意义 总是我诉说感受
So I'm tired of all the pain, of the misery inside
痛苦也让我疲倦 疲倦里充满痛苦
And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
我仅祈祷我生存 仅是感受这夜色
You can tell me what to say You can tell me where to go
你可诉我说何物 你可诉我行何方
But I doubt that I would care and my heart would never know
关心之物我仍疑 我心或将永不明
If I make another move there'll be no more turning back
若我能有所动作 我将不会再回头
Because everthing will change, and it all will fade to black
因为万物均改变 最终将仅剩漆黑
Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
明天还能来临吗 我能度过今夜吗
Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?
光芒之中会有吗 破碎者生存之地
Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go?
我难受还是悲伤 我前行还是留
I've forgotten how to tell Did I ever even know?
我已忘记如何说 曾经我还知道吗
Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
我能向前迈步吗 我已尽了我所能
All the people that I see I will never understand
我所见的所有人 永远不会去了解
If I find a way to change If I step into the light
若我设法去改变 如果我跨进光芒
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white
我将不再是这样 一切将化作雪白