搜索

iVocaloid论坛

查看: 6355|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享]红魔城传说剧情+下载+主题曲 [复制链接]

Class S Irregular Hunter

Lv.?-追随者

0
0
0


UID: 10701
权限: 61
发帖: 3824 (1精)
积分: 3204
章鱼: 9
大葱: 67
茄子: 15310
注册:2008/6/14
存在感:1702

创作者 水王 发帖达人 茄子饲养者

跳转到指定楼层
[1L]楼主
洛克人ZERO 发表于 2010/9/25 21:56:59 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 洛克人ZERO 于 2010-10-2 23:31 编辑

英文剧本:Frontier Aja
中文翻译:羽入
剧本修正,翻译校对:ZERO

说真的,原作虽然有人从事英文翻译,但是依然存在着语病,所以就语病已经做了修正。

Reimu: It's getting worse here.
灵梦:这里越来越糟了。

Reimu: It's the same scarlet fog than the one of the Scarlet Devil Castle.
灵梦:这个绯红之雾就像是在红魔城里看到的那样。

Reimu:...?
灵梦:...?

Reimu:... It's strange...
灵梦:...奇怪...

Reimu: Though I took the way for the Scarlet Devil Castle, it was totally different when I came last time...
灵梦:就算是往红魔城方向走,也和我上次看到的不一样。

Reimu: This forest... there is something...
灵梦:这森林...有点...

Stage 1: In front of Hakurei Shrine, the Big Forest
关卡1:博丽神社前,大森林

Cirno: Waha! I will cryo-freeze you!
琪露诺:哇,我要冻住你!

Reimu:...
灵梦:...

Reimu:...What is it Cirno...
灵梦:...什么啊,琪露诺...

Cirno: Are you not frozen with terror?
琪露诺:你不怕被冻住?

Reimu: Not really... and... you know...
灵梦:才不怕呢...还有...你知道吗?

Cirno: Maybe I shouldn't startle people like that.
琪露诺:也许我不应当这样吓着人们。

Reimu: Where to begin... Nevermind, we are short on time. Can you open us a path?
灵梦:扯哪去了...不管了,我们没时间了。你能给我们指路吗?

Cirno: No!
琪露诺:不!

Reimu: I'm sure you felt this change in the air. So we have to find out what's going on!
灵梦:我相信你也是感觉到空气的奇怪了。所以我们必须知道发生了什么事。

Cirno:... You're right. Now that you mention it this forest does feel a little bit strange.
琪露诺:...没错。既然你已经知道了这个树林有些不对劲了。

Reimu: I know. So can we investigate this together?
灵梦:我知道。所以说我们能一起去调查吗?

Cirno: Going...where?
琪露诺:上...哪去?

Reimu: To this castle. You can join me!
灵梦:城堡。你可以加入!

Cirno: No! You will make fun of me again!
琪露诺:不! 你必须和我玩!

Reimu: I'm not making fun... cause you're not funny...
灵梦:我不是在玩...因为你根本不好玩...

Cirno: Aaah! You did it again!
琪露诺:啊!你又来了!

Reimu: I don't mind if you don't want to join, but let me pass!
灵梦:我不在乎你是不是加入,但是让我过去!

Cirno: Sorry, but it's still no!
琪露诺:对不起,还不行。

Reimu: Ha... Give me a break!
琪露诺:啊?让我过去!

Marisa: So there you are!
魔里沙:原来你在这!

Reimu: Hey Marisa.
灵梦:嘿,魔里沙。

Marisa: Seems you needed me. There was a note at the shop.
魔里沙:看来你需要我,店里有这个提示。

Reimu: Yeah. I want you to help me find the origin of this scarlet fog.
灵梦:是啊。我想你帮我去找出这个绯红之雾的源头。

Marisa: You're right... This is a serious problem we have to fix.
魔里沙:对...这是我们要解决的难题。

Marisa: Ha! It's you, Cirno. Hahahaha!!
魔里沙:啊?是你啊,琪露诺。哈哈哈哈!!

Cirno: What! Why are you laughing at me?!
琪露诺:什么?你干嘛笑我?

Marisa: It's... nothing... but...
魔里沙:没,没什么,只是...

Reimu: Huh... she was still here?
灵梦:啊?她还在这里?

Cirno: What do you mean by "Still" here!?
琪露诺:什么叫“还”在这里?

Cirno: Okay you won! Whatever happens to you, I won't care anymore!
琪露诺:好吧,你赢了!不管发生什么,我不在乎。

Reimu: Sorry but... This is...
灵梦:不好意思...这是...

Marisa: Our words!
魔里沙:我们应该说的!

Cirno: You are both against me! That's unfair!
琪露诺:你们都针对我!不公平!

Information: Marisa joined your party.
信息:魔里沙加入。

Information: Use your partner attack by pressing the Partner Attack button (Cost 10 Souls per attack).
信息:按援助攻击键使用援助攻击(每次消耗10点灵魂)

(Boss Cirno)


Reimu: Ok, let's go, Cirno.
灵梦:好吧,走吧,琪露诺。

Cirno: W-Wait...! Tell me why I should go with you?
琪露诺:等,等等!为什么我要跟你们走?

Reimu: Because, you promised that if you lost you will come with us!
灵梦:因为,你答应过如果你输,你必须和我们一起去!

Cirno: Hey! I never said that!
琪露诺:嘿!我可没说过!

Marisa: What? Cirno, you wanna break your promise?
魔里沙:什么?琪露诺,你想食言?

Cirno: Huh?
琪露诺:啊?

Reimu:... You will break it?
灵梦:...你要毁约?

Marisa:... You want to break it?
魔里沙:你想毁约?

Cirno:...
琪露诺:...

Cirno:...Huh... I should not break a promise...
琪露诺:...啊...我不应该毁约...

Reimu: That's right!
灵梦:那就对了!

Cirno: By the way... I think I remember I did that promise.
琪露诺:还有,我记得我承诺过。

Reimu: Yes you did!
灵梦:对哦!

Cirno: So... I guess I have to come with you.
琪露诺:所以,我想我应该和你们一起去。

Reimu: Yeah, let's go together!
灵梦:好的,一起去!

Marisa: If you join us, we'll be stronger!
魔里沙:如果你加入,我们会更强。

Cirno: Hehehe. I'm the strongest!
琪露诺:嘿嘿嘿,我是最强的。

Reimu:... She's really a very impressionable girl.
灵梦:...她果然是个容易受影响的女孩。

Marisa: That's for sure.
魔里沙:的确。

Information: Cirno joined your party.
信息:琪露诺加入。

Information: Press the Down button and the Partner Attack button to change your active partner.
信息:按下+援助键来选择你的援助。

Information: Use your partner attack by pressing the Partner Attack button (Cost 10 Souls per attack).
信息:按援助攻击键使用援助攻击(每次消耗10点灵魂)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


STAGE 2 Central Way Forest in the Scarlet Fog(中间道,红雾的树海)
关卡2:中间道,红雾的树海

???: Hehehe. I was waiting for you.
???:嘿嘿嘿,我在等你。

Reimu: You were?
灵梦:你是?

???: I thought you would arrive earlier, but you were slower than I anticipated.
???:我想你们来得正好,但是比我预计要晚。

Marisa: Hum...
魔里沙:嗯...

Reimu:...
灵梦:...

???:...? Well?
???:...好吧。

Marisa:... Sorry but... Who are you?
魔里沙:...不好意思...你是谁?

Meiling: I'm Hong Meiling.
美铃:我是红美铃。

Reimu: Hong... Mei... ling?
灵梦:红...美...铃?

Marisa: Hum... Never heard that name.
魔里沙:嗯,从来没听说过。

Meiling: Hey! I'm the gate keeper and gardener of the Scarlet Devil Castle! You know, the one taking care of the garden.
美铃:hei!我是红魔城的门卫,也是花园主人!你知道吗?花园是我来管的。

Reimu: Ha! The lazy guardian?
灵梦:啊?懒惰的花园管理员?

Marisa: With a boring name...
魔里沙:这么无聊的名字...

Meiling: Who is lazy with a boring name!
美铃:谁是懒惰有这么无聊的名字?

Marisa: You're right. This time you aren't lazy. You must have had such a hard time waiting for us...
魔里沙:你很对。这次你不懒,你肯定是等我们很久了。

Meiling: It was not that har...Hey!
美铃:不是等很久...嘿!

Marisa: So, let's stop playing this game.
魔里沙:好吧,我们不玩这个了。

Reimu: Yes, we will pass right now!
灵梦:对,让我们过去。

Meiling: You can try!
美铃:你可以试试。

Marisa: Your name is too complicated. If you lose I will make it easier to read!
魔里沙:你的名字太复杂了。如果你输的话,我会给你简单点的名字)

(Boss Hong Meiling)


Reimu: So, we can go now?
灵梦:好吧,我们能过去了吗?

Meiling: Huh... I'm sorry, my mistress.
美铃:啊。不好意思,小姐。

Marisa: I will simplify your name!
魔里沙:我把你的名字变简单点。

Meiling: Oh! Wait!... Hey! You really did it!
美铃:哦,等等!嘿!你还真来啊!

Marisa: Hahaha! You like it? It's easier to read now.
魔里沙:哈哈哈!你喜欢吗?这样很容易读了。

Meiling: That's horrible...
美铃:好过分...

Reimu: From now on, we have to make sure nobody suspicious passes this point.
灵梦:从现在其,我们要保证没有可疑人员能进入这里。

Meiling: But someone like that already passed before!
美铃:但是已经有人进去了!

Marisa: Which means... we have to hurry!
魔里沙:也就是说...我们要快点了。

Reimu: Try not to be too lazy now... and just one thing...
灵梦:试着别太懒...还有一件事...

Meiling: What?
美铃:什么?

Marisa:...
魔里沙:...

Reimu:...
灵梦:...

Meiling:...
美铃:...

Reimu: Sorry but... What is your name again?
灵梦:不好意思,你叫什么名字?

Meiling: You have already forgot!? But Mari just made it easier to read!
美铃:你已经忘记了?但是魔里已经把名字改简单了。



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stage 3 Scarlet Devel Castle, the hall
关卡3:红魔城城内,大厅

Marisa: What is it?
魔里沙:这是什么?

Reimu:...!
灵梦:...!

Sakuya: What's going on here...
咲夜:发生什么事了...

Marisa: You are...
魔里沙:你是...

Reimu: The maid of the Scarlet Deveil Castle.
灵梦:红魔城的女仆。

Sakuya: You entered here without permission, may I help you?
咲夜:你未经允许就来了,我能帮你吗?

Marisa: Are you kidding!? We know that you are the one spreading this scarlet fog.
魔里沙:你开什么玩笑?我们知道你是把绯红之雾扩散的人。

Reimu: What Remilia is doing here?
灵梦:蕾米莉亚在这里做什么?

Sakuya: Here...?
咲夜:这里?

Reimu:...
灵梦:...

Sakuya: My mistress is just taking some rest in her room.
咲夜:小姐她正在自己的房间里休息。

Reimu: What?
灵梦:什么?

Sakuya: And me, I am cleaning the Castle, as usual.
咲夜:我呢,就像往常那样在打扫。

Marisa: So, you really want to play the innocent?
魔里沙:好吧,你真的想装无辜吗?

Sakuya: I'm saying the truth... And sorry, but I don't remember having invited you.
咲夜:我可是说真话的...还有,不好意思,我记得我没邀请过你。

Marisa: You...!
魔里沙:你!

Reimu: Well... I don't know about cleaning but, if you came here, it was not with the intention to let us pass?
灵梦:好吧...我不知道你在打扫啥。但是,你既然来了,你应当让我们过去吧。

Sakuya: I can't consider you as our guests since you came here uninvited. I have to take out the garbage known as intruders...
咲夜:我没邀请你就不把你当客人。我只能把你当入侵者那样清扫出去。

Reimu: Okay. If it's about cleaning, I think I also have some work to do...
灵梦:好吧,是打扫时间,我想我应该也这么做。

(Boss Sakuya)


Sakuya: Troublesome guests...
咲夜:真实会添麻烦的客人。

Reimu: Ha! So, you finally consider us as guests? It's an honor...
灵梦:啊?你终于把我们当客人了?我很荣幸。

Sakuya: I have no choice. I will clear you the way.
咲夜:我没办法,只能帮你扫路。

Marisa: You try to escape?
魔里沙:你想逃?

Sakuya: Escape?
咲夜:逃?

Sakuya: Here is the Scarlet Devil Castle. The place where mistress Remilia and me are living.
Where do you want me to go?
咲夜:这里是红魔城,蕾米莉亚小姐和我一起住的地方。,你想让我去哪里?

Sakuya: You will be the one sneaking away.
咲夜:你们才应当给我偷偷离开。

Marisa: W-What?!
魔里沙:什,什么?

Sakuya: After this point, if you continue to gamble with your life, you will probably regret it.
咲夜::从这以后,如果你们还想继续把生命作为赌注,你们会后悔的。

Reimu: That's what you want.
灵梦:那是你想做的事。

Sakuya:... I warned you...
咲夜:...我警告过你了...



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stage 4 Scarlet Devil Castle, other mansion, Doll Mansion
关卡4:红魔城特别馆,人偶馆

Marisa: This is...
魔里沙:这是...

Reimu: A doll.
灵梦:一个人偶。

Marisa: A doll? So it must be...
魔里沙:人偶?肯定是...

Alice: Haaa! Marisa!
爱丽斯:哈!魔里沙!

Marisa: I knew it was you Alice! For some reasons, I started to feel nervous!
魔里沙:我就知道是你,爱丽斯!处于某些原因,我开始紧张起来!

Alice: I started to feel angry too!
爱丽斯:我也开始愤怒了。

Reimu: Wow, you are on good terms...
灵梦:哇,你们还真配。

Marisa & Alice: WE ARE NOT!
魔里沙&爱丽斯:我们才不是!

Alice: So, can you tell me what you are doing here?
爱丽斯:于是,你们为什么要来这里?

Marisa: I'm the one asking! What are YOU doing here?
魔里沙:这是我应该问的!为什么你在这里?

Alice: Huh... I just came to have some fun...
爱丽斯:啊?我只是来玩的。

Reimu: Fun?
灵梦:玩?

Alice: Yeah. Remilia asked me to come to play.
爱丽斯:对,蕾米莉亚邀请我来玩的。

Marisa: You're lying. Everybody knows you have no friend.
魔里沙:你吹牛,谁都知道你没有朋友。

Alice: I'm not lying!
爱丽斯:我没说谎。

Marisa: Okay, so can you just take your puppet and go way?
魔里沙:好吧,你能带着你的人偶离开这里吗?

Alice: S-Stop making a fool of me!
爱丽斯:别,别跟我开玩笑了。

Reimu: Marisa, there is no reason to fan the flames...
灵梦:魔里沙,不要对火吹风。

Marisa: It's okay. I have already been angry but with "that thing" in addition...
魔里沙:不要紧,我已经对“那东西”很生气了。而且...

Alice: "That thing"? You called me a thing?
爱丽斯::“那东西”?你说我是东西?

Marisa: Yes, that's what I said.
魔里沙:对,就像我说的。

Alice: You...
爱丽斯:你!

Marisa: Hoho, want to fight?
魔里沙:嚯嚯,想打架吗?

Cirno: Hehe? Finally something I can freeze.
琪露诺:呵呵!我终于找到有可以冻的东西了。

Reimu: Haa...
灵梦:啊?

(Boss Alice)

Alice: Waah!
爱丽斯:哇!

Marisa: You lose!
魔里沙:你输了!

Alice: It's...unfair... It was an unbalanced fight!
爱丽斯:这...不公平...这打得很不平衡。

Marisa: But you also used your dolls!
魔里沙:但是你也用了人偶啊!

Reimu: In the case it was unfair... We are sorry...
灵梦:处于不公平...我们道歉。

Alice: You're mean.
爱丽斯:你还当真啊!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Marisa: What's is this place?
魔里沙:这是什么地方?

Reimu: This is an arena?
灵梦:竞技场?

Marisa: After what we saw, I wouldn't be surprised...
魔里沙:当我看见时,我也不那么奇怪了。

Stage 5: The Central of Scarlet Devil Castle, Arena
(红魔城中央,竞技场)

Marisa: Huh...
魔里沙:哈...

Reimu: T-This room...
灵梦:这...这房间时...

Cirno: It stinks! The smell of the sake!
琪露诺:一股恶臭味!酒的味道!

Suika: So you came! I was waiting for you!
萃香:你来了啊!我等着你呢!

Marisa: As I thought...
魔里沙:就像我想象中的那样...

Reimu: Suika, what are you doing here?
灵梦:萃香,你在这里做什么?

Suika: You don't really need an explanation...
萃香:你不需要我来解释。

Marisa: Ha! Stop talking! It stinks!
魔里沙:哈!别说话!那恶臭味!

Suika: After staying so long in the Hakurei Shrine, I just tried to move...
萃香:在博丽神社呆了这么长时间,我只是想换个地方...

Reimu: Even if you changed the place, you have been still drinking...
灵梦:就算你换个地方,你还是喝...

Suika: Yeah and since you are quite late, I already drank a lot...
萃香:对,因为你来晚了,我已经喝了很多了...

Marisa: Hey, you're drunk?
魔里沙:嘿!你喝多了?

Suika: I'm not! ... Not at all!
萃香:我没有!...根本没有!

Reimu: That's usually what drunk people are answering...!
灵梦:通常喝多的人都这么说的...!

Suika: You made me wait for a long time, so come on now!
萃香:你让我等了这么久,那就来吧!

Reimu: What?
灵梦:什么?

Suika: Tonight, there is no oni, human or youkai, just people who wants to drink! You'll have your part!
萃香:今晚,没有上天,人类或妖界,只有想喝酒的人!你们也是一部分!

Marisa: Well, we didn't come for that!
魔里沙:好吧,我们不是为这个而来!

Reimu: That's true, Suika. We have to hurry.
灵梦:对啊,萃香,我们没时间了。

Suika: What! Not strong enough to drink my sake?
萃香:什么?你们还没喝这酒的能力?

Reimu: Caught in a typical drunk discussion...
灵梦:就像一个典型的醉酒人在说话...

Cirno:... Sigh...!
琪露诺:...嘘...!

Marisa: She's already drunk just by smelling the sake...
魔里沙:她已经喝多了,就这酒味...

Cirno: Hehehe...
琪露诺:嘿嘿嘿...

(Boss Suika)


Suika: Guh...
萃香:啊...

Marisa: Haa... We had a hard time...
魔里沙:哈...我们好不容易啊...

Suika: I... I lost!
萃香:我,我输了!

Reimu: So, now you can let us go!
灵梦:于是,现在你可以让我们走了!

Suika: I have no choice...
萃香:我没得选择...

Reimu: Good to be reasonable.
灵梦:那是理所当然的。

Suika: But there is one condition!
萃香:但是有个条件!

Suika: When you finish your job, come again and let's have a party!
萃香:当你们完成任务时,请回来然后我们开宴席!

Reimu: All right. If somehow we manage to finish this job...
灵梦:好吧。如果我们可以完成任务...



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stage 6 Scarlet Devil Castle Underground, Library
(红魔城地下,藏书库)

Patchouli: Don't move!
帕秋莉:不许动!

Marisa: Finally you appeared.
魔里沙:你终于出现了。

Patchouli: Marisa... You came again?
帕秋莉:魔里沙...你又来了?

Marisa: You said "again" but this place is not supposed to be a separated building from the Scarlet Deveil Castle.
魔里沙:你说“又”但是这个地方和红魔城并不分离啊。

Reimu: That's the same library that the one of the Scarlet Devil Castle... It doesn't make any sense...
灵梦:那是和红魔城里那个一样的图书馆...没什么意义。

Patchouli: Doesn't matter if you don't understand. You won't be able to go farther.
帕秋莉:我不在乎你不理解。你别想走更远。

Marisa: Ha...?
魔里沙:哈...?

Patchouli: Seems you are going in direction of Remilia. And it's my duty to stop you.
帕秋莉:似乎你是往蕾米莉亚那里去的,我的职责是阻止你。

Patchouli: The air became poor because of you. That's not good for the books nor for me.
帕秋莉:因为你的存在,空气变得稀薄。这对我和书本都不好。

Reimu: And I guess you will ask us to do some cleaning here...?
灵梦:我想你应该叫我们帮你打扫一下。

Patchouli: Of course that's what I want you to do. Cause it becomes impossible to read books here.
帕秋莉:当然,这是我想让你们做的。因为这样我没法读书了。

Reimu: Well, you will read your books... after letting us pass!
灵梦:好吧,你读你的书吧...让我们过去!

(Boss Patchouli)


Reimu: The game is over.
灵梦:游戏结束。

Patchouli: Hugh...
帕秋莉:哈...

Reimu: I'm sorry, but we cannot lose more time.
灵梦:不好意思,我们没更多时间了。

Marisa: Yeah, and now you can read as many books as you want.
魔里沙:对,现在你可以想读多少就读多少了。

Patchouli:...
帕秋莉:...

Marisa: Take care of yourself. Let's go!
魔里沙:保重啊!我们走!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Stage 7 Outer Scarlet Devil Castle Clock Tower
红魔城外壁 钟楼

Reimu:...!
灵梦:...!

Sakuya: You're quite persistent...
咲夜:你还真固执...

Reimu: It's a compliment?
灵梦:这是称赞?

Sakuya: I seem to remember that I warned you...
咲夜:我似乎有警告过你。

Marisa: Did you realize that a warning was not enough to stop us?
魔里沙:你有意识到就此警告是组织不了我们的吗?

Sakuya: That's true...
咲夜:的确...

Reimu: What Remilia is planning to do with the Scarlet Devil Castle?
灵梦:蕾米莉亚到底要对红魔城做什么?

Sakuya: I don't understand the meaning of your question.
咲夜:我不知道你在问什么。

Marisa: And at the last moment you will escape again?
魔里沙:最终难道你还是想逃?

Sakuya: I have no reason to answer you.
咲夜:我没理由回答你。

Sakuya: From the beginning, you did not expect to put and end to this talking with me.
咲夜:起初你们就不期待对此话题做个了结。

Reimu: You're right, we will talk after having beaten you!
灵梦:你很对,我们打败你之后再说。

(Boss Sakuya)


Sakuya: Guhh!
咲夜:啊!

Marisa: Hum... It was not an easy one...
魔里沙:恩...真实不容易啊...

Reimu: Yeah, but at least, now we can go.
灵梦:对,但至少,现在我们能走了。

Sakuya:... That's something I cannot accept.
咲夜:...这是我不容许的。

Reimu: Sakuya. What Remilia is trying to do?
灵梦:咲夜,蕾米利亚到底要做什么?

Sakuya:...
咲夜:...

Marisa: You still refuse to speak...
魔里沙:你仍然拒绝回答...

Patchouli: Maybe...
帕秋莉:也许...

Patchouli:... Sakuya doesn't know the objective of Remilia.
帕秋莉:...咲夜她不知道蕾米莉亚的意图。

Sakuya:...!
咲夜:...!

Reimu: What?!
灵梦:什么?!

Marisa: You decided to bother us without knowing anything?
魔里沙:你想欺负我们什么都不知道?

Sakuya: It's my duty to stop the people disturbing the plans of my mistress.
咲夜:阻止人们扰乱我的小姐的计划是我的职责。

Reimu: Disturbing...?
灵梦:扰乱...?

Sakuya: But finally I wasn't able to clean what I had to.
咲夜:但是我最终还是没能清理掉。

Patchouli: Let's go verify what Remilia is planning to do.
帕秋莉:我们去看看蕾米莉亚到底要做什么。

Sakuya:...
咲夜:...

Reimu: Yes. At that rate, we'll never discover what Remilia is doing...
灵梦:对,如果那样的话,我们永远也不知道蕾米莉亚想做什么。

Sakuya: Yes... but...
咲夜:对...不过...

Reimu: But the truth is that we are suffering for the nuisance caused by this scarlet fog and the Scarlet Devil Castle.
灵梦:但事实是我们因为这个绯红之雾和红魔城而痛苦着。

Sakuya:...
咲夜:...

Reimu: So we have to go, right?
灵梦:所以我们必须去,不是吗?

Sakuya:...
咲夜:...

Patchouli: Sakuya.
帕秋莉:咲夜。

Sakuya: My mistress...
咲夜:我的小姐...

Sakuya: After the time we started to build the Scarlet Devil Castle, she didn't appear anymore in front of us...
咲夜:当我们开始建造红魔城的时候,她就没再出现过...

Marisa: W-What?
魔里沙:什,什么?

Sakuya: After this day, she retired and stayed in her room.
咲夜:那天之后,她就一直呆在自己房间里。

Patchouli: Same for me... The last time I saw Remilia, she reading this ancient book in the library...
帕秋莉:我也是...最后一次看见蕾米莉亚时,她在图书馆读一本古书...

Reimu: Ancient book? What kind of book?
灵梦:古书?什么样的书?

Patchouli: I don't know. Remilia kept it and left. So, I really don't know.
帕秋莉:我不知道。蕾米莉亚把书藏在身边就走了。所以我真的不知道。

Marisa: Is there a relation between this ancient book and her retreat?
魔里沙:那本书和她离开有关系吗?

Reimu: If we want to be sure you'll have to check by ourselves.
灵梦:如果我们要确定,我们必须自己去看一下。

Marisa: You're right.
魔里沙:所言极是。

Reimu: An ancient book... According to circumstances, Gensokyo will probably be turned upside down.
灵梦:一本古书...这情况,幻想乡会变得本末倒置。



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Reimu: I don't know why you built this pompous castle...
灵梦:我不知道为什么你要建造这个自大的城堡。

Sakuya: Just because my mistress asked me to built it.
咲夜:因为我的小姐叫我去建的。

Marisa: I see. That's the hobby of your mistress...
魔里沙:我明白了。这是你们小姐的兴趣...

Final Stage Top of Scarlet Devil Castle
最终关:红魔城最上阶 天楼阁

Reimu: Why they build this castle anyways?
灵梦:为什么她们呢要建造这个城堡?

Reimu: And Why they spread this scarlet fog?
灵梦:为什么他们要扩散这个绯红之雾?

Reimu: I think we will find out soon.
灵梦:我想很快就有答案了。

???: You're right.
???:你说的对。

Remilia: Humans, welcome to my Scarlet Devil Castle!
蕾米莉亚:人类,欢迎来到红魔城!

Reimu: You appeared as expected, my lady.
灵梦:小姐,你终于像我期待的那样出现了。

Remilia: You did a good work, Sakuya, Patchouli.
蕾米莉亚:你做的很好,咲夜,帕秋莉。

Sakuya: My mistress, what are you...?
咲夜:小姐,你在...?

Marisa: Yes, what the hell is going on here?!
魔里沙:对,你在这里干什么好事?!

Reimu: Can you give us some explanations?
灵梦:你能给我们解释吗?

Remilia: Huhuhu... Don't be in a such a rush, you will all come to understand soon.
蕾米莉亚:呼呼...不要着急,你们很快会知道的。

Marisa: What!?
魔里沙:什么!?

Remilia: We built the castle, blocked the sunlights with the scarlet fog, and made you come here... Now everything is ready.
蕾米莉亚:我们建造城堡,用绯红之雾遮挡阳光,然后让你们来这里...现在是时机了。

Marisa: Ready for what?
魔里沙:准备什么?

Patchouli: Remilia, what do you want to do?
帕秋莉:蕾米莉亚,你想做什么?

Remilia: That's what I will explain right now.
蕾米莉亚:这是我需要解释的。

Reimu:...
灵梦:...

Remilia: My objective is...
蕾米莉亚:我的意图是...

Reimu: Your objective is...
灵梦:意图...

Marisa: Your objective is...?
魔里沙:你的意图是...?

Cirno: "Gulp"
琪露诺:“噶”

Sakuya:...
咲夜:...

Patchouli:...
帕秋莉:...

Remilia: My objective is... to find a buried treasure!
蕾米莉亚:我的意图是...找埋藏的宝藏!

Reimu: Huh?
灵梦:啊?

Patchouli:...
帕秋莉:...

Sakuya:...
咲夜:...

Remilia:... Hey... You could be more reactive!
蕾米莉亚:...嘿... 你们有点反应好不好!

Reimu:... Sorry but, can you say it again?
灵梦:...不好意思,你能再说一遍吗?

Remilia: What!? I will find a buried treasure!
蕾米莉亚:什么!?我要找埋藏的宝藏!

Reimu: Haa???
灵梦:啊?

Remilia: What?
蕾米莉亚:什么?

Reimu: No... It's just...
灵梦:没...只是...

Remilia: What?! I will find...
蕾米莉亚:什么?!我只是找...

Reimu: Yeah, yeah! I understand that part...!
灵梦:好,好!我知道那是什么意思。

Marisa: I do not even know where to start...
魔里沙:我不知道从哪开始...

Remilia: You don't understand?
蕾米莉亚:你不知道?

Marisa: I'm... not sure I want to understand...
魔里沙:我...不认为我明白了...

Reimu: Remilia, so you want to dig and extract a treasure?
灵梦:蕾米莉亚,你只是为了挖掘和开采宝藏?

Remilia: Yes.
蕾米莉亚:对。

Reimu: Why?
灵梦:为什么?

Remilia: Why? Just to kill time.
蕾米莉亚:为什么?为了消磨时间而已。

Marisa: Yeah... You have some time to spend...
魔里沙:好...你有时间去用于...

Remilia: I was spending my time in Patchouli's library, when I found this ancient book.
蕾米莉亚:我把时间花在帕秋莉的图书馆里,结果发现了这本古书。

Reimu: Ancient book?
灵梦:古书?

Remilia: That one.
蕾米莉亚:那个。

Marisa: What?! For sure a book called "Buried treasures really exist!" is NOT an ancient book!
魔里沙:什么?那本叫“埋藏的宝藏的确存在”不是什么古书!

Reimu: Long time ago, that kind of story was popular in the humans world.
灵梦:很久以前,这类的书在人类世界很流行。

Remilia: After finding this book, I was investigating about the treasures days and nights.
蕾米莉亚:当我发现这本书时,我日夜想着这些宝藏。

Marisa: She's not listening at all...
魔里沙:她根本不在听...

Remilia: And then I understood! The treasure has been buried at the location of the "Red Castle".
蕾米莉亚:然后我知道了!宝藏的埋藏地就在“红色城堡”这里。

Reimu: Ha...
灵梦:哈...

Remilia: So, I asked Sakuya to build a red castle, the Scarlet Devil Castle!
蕾米莉亚:于是,我叫咲夜造一座红色城堡,就是红魔城。

Reimu: And for the scarlet fog?
灵梦:为了绯红之雾?

Remilia: The extraction has to be done during the day... And you know that the sunlight is causing me troubles...
蕾米莉亚:开采工作日夜进行着...你知道吗,那阳光给我带来烦恼。

Reimu:... I see.
灵梦:...我知道了。

Remilia: And for the extraction I needed some hands. So, I was waiting for you!
蕾米莉亚:为了开采,我需要帮手。所以,我在等你们来!

Marisa:... Wow... I think I have a headache now...
魔里沙:...哇...我认为我现在头疼...

Remilia: Without losing more time, let's start the extrac...
蕾米莉亚:不要浪费时间了,我们开...

Reimu: STOP!!!
灵梦:停下!

Remilia: What? The treasure is just here!
蕾米莉亚:什么?宝藏就在这里!

Reimu: Why would the construction of this castle and obstruction of all sunlight help you find a treasure?
灵梦:为什么这城堡的建造和遮挡阳光能帮你发现宝藏?

Remilia: Ha? Cause, in the book it says...
蕾米莉亚:啊?因为,这书上说...

Marisa: To begin with, the treasure is not that kind of thing!
魔里沙:最初,这宝藏就不是这东西!

Reimu: And the "Red Castle" is not a real castle. The story of your book is the legend of the Mount Akagi. the "Red Castle Mountain".
灵梦:红色城堡也不是真的城堡。这本故事书是赤城山的传说,红色城堡山。

Remilia: W-What!?
蕾米莉亚:什,什么!?

Reimu: On top of that, the rumors about the treasure are fake. Probably just some gossips.
灵梦:在顶部,那关于宝藏的遗迹是假的。只是闲聊中说起的。

Marisa: You know, even by using some kind of alchemy, you would never find that treasure...
灵梦:你知道吗,就算是使用化学试剂,你也永远找不到宝藏。

Remilia: What!? So, all I did so far...
蕾米莉亚:什么!?我这么辛苦居然...

Reimu: I'm afraid that you built this castle for nothing...
灵梦:我想你建造这城堡不为什么...

Marisa: Actually, it's very sad for Sakuya...
魔里沙:的确,这对于咲夜来说很悲哀。

Sakuya: My mistress...
咲夜:我的小姐...

Remilia: Huh...
蕾米莉亚:啊...

Cirno: Hahaha! In reality, Remilia is very stupid!
琪露诺:哈哈哈!事实上,蕾米莉亚是大傻瓜!

Marisa: Haa... Reimu, can I go home now?
魔里沙:哈...灵梦,我现在能回去吗?

Reimu: Yeah... Sakuya... Good luck for the rest!
灵梦:嗯...咲夜...就祝你好运了!

Sakuya:...
咲夜:...

Remilia: Wait a minute!
蕾米莉亚:等一下!

Remilia: Huhuhu...You...
蕾米莉亚:呼呼呼...你...

Reimu: What? Sorry but we wasted enough time.
灵梦:什么?不好意思,我们浪费了太多时间。

Marisa: Why are you smiling like that?
魔里沙:为什么你这样笑?

Remilia: Coming here and just going home... Are you kidding me?
蕾米莉亚:来这里然后就回去...你开什么玩笑?

Marisa: Actually, we had enough jokes with your treasure thing...
魔里沙:的确,我想我们开够了你那宝藏的玩笑...

Remilia: From the beginning, the story of the treasure was just a pretext to lure you!
蕾米莉亚:起初,这个关于宝藏的故事就是一个借口在忽悠你们!

Cirno: Really?
琪露诺:是吗?

Reimu: Really...?
灵梦:是吗...?

Remilia: Of course. I just changed my mind now.
蕾米莉亚:的确,我改变主意了。

Remilia: And I will put an end to this.
蕾米莉亚:我想了结这一切。

Remilia: Being under the Scarlet Moon. With all these people gathered here...
蕾米莉亚:在这绯红之月下,所有人都集合了...

Remilia: We will have some fun!
蕾米莉亚:我们找点乐趣吧!

Reimu: Like vampire hunting?
灵梦:捉鬼吗?

Cirno: Wow! That sounds fun!
琪露诺:哇!听上去不错!

Marisa: I don't hate that.
魔里沙:我不讨厌。

Remilia: Hahaha. I can feel all that tension!
蕾米莉亚:哈哈哈。我可以感受到那气氛。

Remilia: WRYYYY! That's awesome!
蕾米莉亚:哇!那真棒!

(Boss Remilia)


Remilia: Guh...
蕾米莉亚:啊...

Marisa: Hey, you have given up already?
魔里沙:嘿,你已经想放弃了?

Remilia: Not yet...
蕾米莉亚:还没有...

Remilia: If it's like that... We all together... Meiling, Patchouli, Sakuya!
蕾米莉亚:如果是...我们一起...美铃,帕秋莉,咲夜!

Meiling: Ha?
美铃:哈?

Remilia: Give me some support! It's an order!
蕾米莉亚:援助我!这是命令!

Patchouli: Aah... Remilia is selfish as usual...
帕秋莉:啊...蕾米莉亚还是那么自私。

Sakuya: If it's an order from my mistress...
咲夜:如果这是小姐的命令...

Remilia: We will now reverse the fight!
蕾米莉亚:我们现在反击!

Marisa: The only think I'm sure is...
魔里沙:我只是想我肯定...

Reimu & Marisa: We will kick you hard!
灵梦&魔里沙:我们狠狠踹死你!

Meiling: Even if I really have to take care of the garden...
美铃:即使是我一定要看护花园...

(Boss Meiling)


Patchouli: Remilia seems to enjoy. So let's continue!
帕秋莉:蕾米莉亚看上去很快乐,我们继续!

(Boss: Patchouli)


Sakuya: Well, after finishing this, I will start a big cleaning!
咲夜:好把,完事后,我会大扫除的。

(Boss: Sakuya)


Remilia: As I thought, it's incredibly amusing to play with you. Let's continue this dance forever!
蕾米莉亚:就像我想像中的,和你们一起玩是很快乐的。我们继续永远这样跳下去。

(Boss: Remilia)


Remilia: Hyaaah!
蕾米莉亚:哈呀!

Reimu: It's somethings good to do some hunting!
灵梦:抓鬼果然很好!

Remilia: Huh...
蕾米莉亚:哈...

Sakuya: My mistress, are you alright?
咲夜:小姐,你还好吗?

Remilia: Well... I'm still alive...
蕾米莉亚:好吧...我还活着...

Marisa:?
魔里沙:?

???:...Ha...Gwa...
???:...哈...哇...

Patchouli: I can hear a voice...
帕秋莉:我听见声音了...

???:...Ha...Gwa...
???:...哈...哇...

Suika: Gulp... What... are you... doing here?
萃香:哇...你们...都在...做什么?

Reimu: Suika?
灵梦:萃香?

Suika: You were here... all together. It was funny to be without me?
萃香:你们在这里...都在这里。没有我很快乐吗?

Reimu: No... It was not the case...
灵梦:不...不是那个原因。

Suika: By the way, did you fix the problem?
萃香:对了,你们解决问题了吗?

Reimu: Yeah, almost.
灵梦:对,差不多。

Suika: So let's go home and have a party!
萃香:我们开始宴席吧。

Cirno: Party! Party!
琪露诺:宴席!宴席!

Suika: Yeah, let's go to the Hakurei Shrine!
萃香:对,我们去博丽神社!

Marisa: It's pleasant to be lively... I guess.
魔里沙:很高兴你很有生气...我想。

Reimu: It is all settled...?
灵梦:都稳妥了吗...?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Suika: Hahaha! We have to do the party with a lot of people!
萃香:哈哈哈!我们这里有这么多人来宴席。

Reimu: And you want to use the shrine... Well, I guess it's okay.
灵梦:你想用神社...好吧,我想可以。

Cirno: Guh! What is that? It tastes so bad!
琪露诺:啊!什么啊?这么个味道!

Suika: Hahaha, it's maybe too early for the stupid girls...
萃香:哈哈哈,也许对于你这个傻女生来说太早了点。

Cirno: Be stupid is nothing to do with sake! And I'm not stupid!
琪露诺:傻和喝酒是两回事!还有我不傻!

Reimu: Hey, Patchouli, you wanna drink?
灵梦:嘿,帕秋莉,你要喝吗?

Patchouli: Y-Yes...
帕秋莉:要,要...

Sakuya: Once in a while, it's not that bad...
咲夜:就这么一次,也不是坏事...

Reimu: Of course. As Sakuya said, the more the merrier!
灵梦:对哦,就像咲夜所说,越多越快乐。

Marisa: You're right!
魔里沙:你说得对!

Remilia:...
蕾米莉亚:...

Marisa: Hey, we invited you cause you looked so bored!
魔里沙:嘿,我们邀请了你,因为你看上去很无聊。

Remilia:...
蕾米莉亚:...

Marisa: Why are you standing like that?!
魔里沙:你为什么就这样站着?!

Sakuya: She's just shy.
咲夜:她只是害羞。

Remilia: W-What... No... I...
蕾米莉亚:什,什么...没有...我...

Marisa: Don't worry, we will come and play again during our free time!
魔里沙:别担心,我们在空余时间还会来玩的!

Reimu: In exchange, stop spreading your scarlet fog. You know, you can just go out during.
灵梦:作为补偿,你要停止扩散红魔之雾。你知道吗?你可以中途离开。

Remilia: ... Yeah...
蕾米莉亚:...对...

Reimu: Which means that Gensokyo is now in peace?
灵梦:也就是说幻想乡现在和平了?

Marisa: Yes! Thanks to me!
魔里沙:对!感谢我吧!

Suika: Wahahaha! Drink! Drink!
萃香:哇哈哈哈!干!干!

Cirno:... I... feel... sick...
琪鲁诺:我...感觉...不行了...

Suika: To make us forget the trouble you did, you could do some entertainment!
萃香:为了让我们忘记你带来的烦恼,你必须给点娱乐。

Remilia: Entertainment? So, Sakuya, do your trick.
蕾米莉亚:娱乐?好吧,咲夜,做你的绝活。

Sakuya: The trick with knives?
咲夜:刀子的绝活?

Remilia: Yes! And Meiling will be the target!
蕾米莉亚:对!美铃是目标!

Meiling: What? Why?
美铃:什么?为什么?

Suika: Hooo! Interesting!
萃香:嚯!有意思!

Meiling: I have no choice...
美铃:我也没得选择...

Remilia: Wahahaha!
蕾米莉亚:哇哈哈哈!

Marisa: This is the... "peace"?
魔里沙:这就是...“和平”?

Reimu: Who knows?
灵梦:天知道?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Extra Stage
特别关卡

Meiling: Ha!
美铃:哈!

Reimu: Hey, why this castle is still here?
灵梦:嘿,为什么城堡还在?

Meiling: Because... It's just...
美铃:因为...只是...

Reimu: Your mistress promised to pull down the castle!
灵梦:你们小姐承诺拆掉城堡的!

Meiling: She did... but...
美铃:她说过...不过...

Reimu: What?
灵梦:什么?

Meiling: It's...
美铃:只是...

Reimu:...?
灵梦:...?

Meiling:... Just for today, can you just go home?
美铃:...就今天,你可以回去吗?

Reimu: What are you talking about? Your mistress is here? So, just guide me!
灵梦:你在说什么啊?你们小姐在吗?快带我去!

Meiling: No! I can't! She will be angry...
美铃:不!我不能!她会生气的...

Reimu: Who? Your mistress?
灵梦:谁?你们小姐?

Meiling: No...
美铃:不...

Reimu: I don't understand. Let me pass now!
灵梦:我不明白。让我过去!

Meiling: No!
美铃:不!

Reimu: Haa...
灵梦:哈...

Meiling: So you won't try to go farther? Right?
美铃:所以你就不会深入,不是吗?

Reimu: I keep saying I will pass but...
灵梦:我坚持说我要过去不过...

Meiling: Hey! I won't let you go!
美铃:嘿!我不会让你过去的!

(Boss Meiling)


Sakuya: Ha, the shrine maiden from the Hakurei.
咲夜:哈,博丽巫女。

Reimu: Can you tell me what's going on here?
灵梦:你能告诉我这发生什么了吗?

Sakuya: Well, the moving has been delayed.
咲夜:好吧,电影延期了。

Reimu: You have already missed the deadline...
灵梦:你已经错过了最后期限...

Sakuya: I'm sorry my landlord, but would you wait a little bit longer?
咲夜:不好意思房东,你能再等一下吗?

Reimu: I'm tired to hear always the same things... And you call me the landlord?
灵梦:我已经不想听这种话了...还有,你叫我房东?

Sakuya: Haha... You are not really in good mood.
咲夜:哈哈...你还真是没好心情啊。

Reimu: You know, we didn't come here to have fun...
灵梦:你知道吗,我们不是来这里玩的...

Sakuya: Yeah... but...
咲夜:对,不过...

Reimu: You and Meiling are so cold today...
灵梦:你和美铃今天真冷漠。

Sakuya:... Can you just go home now...?
咲夜:...你现在能回去吗...?

Reimu: And she also asked us the same...
灵梦:她也是这样说的。

Sakuya: But for sure, we will pull out the castle soon.
咲夜:但是的确,我们将很快拆了城堡。

Reimu: Now, guide me to Remilia.
灵梦:现在,带我去见蕾米莉亚。

Sakuya: I can't do that.
咲夜:我不能这么做。

Reimu:...
灵梦:...

Reimu: You have already known I will pass.
灵梦:你已经知道我要过去的。

Sakuya:...
咲夜:...

Sakuya: Ha... There are more and more natural trash around here...
咲夜:哈...需要清理的自然垃圾还真多...

Reimu: That's exactly what I was thinking...
灵梦:我才这么想的。

(Boss Sakuya)


Patchouli: Ha! The shrine maiden in red and white!
帕秋莉:哈!红白巫女!

Reimu: You too, you want to bar us the way?
灵梦:你也是,你想挡路?

Patchouli:...
帕秋莉:...

Reimu: What's going on here!?! You all refuse to speak.
灵梦:这里到底发生什么事了!?!你们都拒绝回答。

Patchouli: To say the truth...
帕秋莉:告诉你吧...

Reimu: What? Your mistress thought about something strange... again?
灵梦:什么?你们小姐又想...什么奇怪事了?

Patchouli: Remilia didn't.
帕秋莉:蕾米莉亚没有。

Reimu:?? So who did?
灵梦:??那是谁呢?

Patchouli:...
帕秋莉:...

Reimu: If it's not Remilia...
灵梦:如果不是蕾米莉亚的话...

Patchouli:...
帕秋莉:...

Reimu: haha... I see.
灵梦:哈哈...我明白了。

Patchouli:...
帕秋莉:...

Reimu: Haha... It was "her".
灵梦:哈哈...是“她”。

Patchouli:...Yes.
帕秋莉:...对。

Reimu: But you don't have to keep hiding her!
灵梦:但是你不想这样藏着她!

Patchouli: But...
帕秋莉:不过...

Reimu: Just let me go now.
灵梦:让我过去!

Patchouli: N-No!
帕秋莉:不行!

(Boss Patchouli)


Flandre: As I expected... you came.
芙兰朵露:就如我期待那样...你来了。

Flandre: I was waiting here underground the whole time...
芙兰朵露:我在地下一直等着你...

Reimu: What? Waiting for who? Me?
灵梦:什么?等谁?我?

Flandre: Of course! But after beating Remilia, you just left thinking the problem was solved...
芙兰朵露:对!但是打败蕾米莉亚之后,你一直认为问题已经解决了...

Reimu:... Yes... That's what we did...
灵梦:...对...我们是这样做的。

Flandre: I was waiting for you impatiently, and when I went out, everybody was already gone!
芙兰朵露:我当时等得不耐烦了,出来之后,所有人都走了!

Reimu:...
灵梦:...

Flandre: I was waiting for you! And...
芙兰朵露:我在等你!还有...

Flandre: You even had a party...
芙兰朵露:你们居然开宴席...

Reimu: I see... You were all alone...
灵梦:我知道了...你始终孤独...

Flandre: Alone...
芙兰朵露:孤独...

Reimu: You could have just came with us!
灵梦:你可以跟着来啊!

Flandre: I wasn't invited!
芙兰朵露:我没被邀请!

Reimu:... We just forgot...
灵梦:...我只是忘了...

Flandre: So, you really forgot me?!
芙兰朵露:你果然把我忘记了?!

Reimu: I'm sorry. Could you forgive us?
灵梦:不好意思,你能原谅我们吗?

Flandre: No! I really hate you!
芙兰朵露:不!我真的恨死你!

Reimu: Actually... I was expected that reaction...
灵梦:的确,这是我想像中的反应。

Flandre: Prepare to fight!
芙兰朵露:来较量吧!

Reimu: The mistresses really seem to enjoy danmaku hell...
灵梦:小姐果然很喜欢急乐地狱...

(Boss Flandre)


Reimu: What? You want more? You had enough for today!
灵梦:什么?还要更多?你今天已经够多的了!

Flandre: That was fun! more!
芙兰朵露:那不好玩!还要!

Reimu: Look I'm sorry about last time. You just have to come with us. Let's have fun to the shrine!
灵梦:你看,上次我的确对不起你。你可以和我们一起来。我们去神社那里玩吧。

Flandre:...
芙兰朵露:...

Reimu: Okay?
灵梦:好吗?

Flandre:... Oh yes!
芙兰朵露:...好啊!

Flandre:... The Scarlet Devil Castle was not a good idea... but if we transform the shrine into a castle... Yeah... I will ask Sakuya later...
芙兰朵露:...红魔城不是个好主意。但是如果我们能把神社改建城城堡的话...耶...我去把咲夜叫来!

Reimu: W-Wait a second. I just had an ominous premonition...
灵梦:等,等一下。我有一种不祥的预感。

Flandre: Huh? No, it's nothing...
芙兰朵露:啊?不,没什么...

Reimu:...? I guess it will be all right...
灵梦:...?我想那不要紧了...

Flandre: Hehe...
芙兰朵露:嘿嘿...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

完!最后送上红魔城传说主题曲:雾染めのアムネイジア



然后是V1.04的下载。

http://u.115.com/file/t9963ea81
1

查看全部评分

所有和谐物一网打禁,11区有爱物轻松购到,网上最纯洁的ACG互动社区——天使在线,http://www.acglms.com.cn,期待您的加盟。

使用道具 举报

Rank: 5Rank: 5Rank: 5

0
1
0


UID: 20869
权限: 40
发帖: 806 (2精)
积分: 731
章鱼: 0
大葱: 22
茄子: 1437
注册:2008/10/2
存在感:100
[2L]沙发
傑洛 发表于 2010/10/2 18:18:54 |只看该作者
这东西如果能出个汉化补丁就好了……

使用道具 举报

Class S Irregular Hunter

Lv.?-追随者

0
0
0


UID: 10701
权限: 61
发帖: 3824 (1精)
积分: 3204
章鱼: 9
大葱: 67
茄子: 15310
注册:2008/6/14
存在感:1702

创作者 水王 发帖达人 茄子饲养者

[3L]板凳
洛克人ZERO 发表于 2010/10/2 23:29:18 |只看该作者
啊呜,抱歉啊,版主大人,因为这个游戏并没有被破解,再说玩的人也少(就东方的FANS而言,知道的很多但是去关注这个游戏的人太少了)。不然的话让ZERO来把翻译关就行了。
所有和谐物一网打禁,11区有爱物轻松购到,网上最纯洁的ACG互动社区——天使在线,http://www.acglms.com.cn,期待您的加盟。

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册/sign up

申请友链|Archiver|iVocaloid - 自由,开放,合作,共享    | 版权持有者点击这里进行举报

GMT+8, 2025/6/1 11:31

Powered by Discuz! X2

© 2001-2011 Comsenz Inc.

回顶部